Finally...A Chance to Relax

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Hello hello!!! I am sorry for my lack of posting this week/weekend, but I had another busy weekend!

A quick post to update all of you on the DC progress...

1. I got a job -- PR & Marketing -- just what I was looking for. As an added bonus it's also closely related to the fashion industry. Two of my favorite things all rolled into one...PR & fashion...FABULOUS!

2. We got an apartment in DC! Finally....after months of searching we found a place that will be perfect for myself & M. An added bonus in this category....we may have a view of the capitol from our living room & bedroom. Oops! :)

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!! I cannot wait to catch up on all of your blogs!! In my next post I will show you some of the pictures of our apartment!! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Finally...A Chance to Relax