Vintage Inspiration for My Garden

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I have spent a wonderful week at home working in my
garden and fluffing the cottage and my front porch.

I have been taking lots of vintage items and using them
in different ways.  I love to rearrange just as you all do
and every time I do, the results just give me a  fresh new
feeling!



Of course I have managed to work in a little bit of pink
because pink is one of my favorite colors.  I have decided that
I need a new pair of pink clogs.  I love to wear pink too!

I'm done fluffing for a bit and I am off to enjoy some parties ~

and of course

If you have not entered my giveaway yet, please do on my July 18th Post.  I will
announce the winner on Monday, July 25th.

Bentley ~ I have so enjoyed being home with you all week.
I'll have to take another vacation again soon!

Lots of Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Vintage Inspiration for My Garden