Sick Sick Sick Days

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I hate hate hate being sick. I had a small, actually, make that medium stomach virus Monday night & I am STILL recovering today. I have a horrible stomach ache & every single time I get up from sitting down I am all dizzy feeling. Yuck!

OK, done complaining.

Even though I'm not at ALL feeling 100% I need to get myself together for the rest of the week. Tomorrow morning (semi-early) M. & I are leaving (once again) for DC. I have a few job interviews while we're there & we're also going to check out some apartments & walk around Georgetown Law School! I am SUPER excited that we finally have a direction -- there's no turning back now!



I hope you all have had a more "comfortable" day!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Sick Sick Sick Days