Luxury Item = DIY Wedding Project

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Now that I have my color scheme all figured out & a direction for our wedding invitations, I am going to start working on an extra piece of the whole wedding picture. I love the idea of the hand drawn map to include in the invitations as well as the welcome baskets for wedding guests. Laura Hooper has some BEAUTIFUL map designs on her web site. I love pretty paper & love the invitation look I have picked out, but I don't really want to spend a ton of extra cash on a map -- sooooo I've decided to draw my own!

I'm pretty convinced that I can make it happen! I'm not sure if I want to have a full color map or not...I guess I'll figure that out after I draw it! I'll definitely upload some pictures of my map trials once I get going. Did you include a map in your wedding invitations/welcome baskets?!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday!

**Image from Laura Hooper Calligraphy

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Luxury Item = DIY Wedding Project