A Fabulous Fourth

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
M. & I enjoyed a relaxing fourth of July holiday here in town. We spent Friday evening at a friends "White Party" enjoying great food (including Lobster Rolls, a definite favorite of mine!) & delicious drinks (I haven't had a mimosa in forever...so what if I wasn't drinking them in the A.M.). M. also enjoyed playing a little corn-hole with some of the guys at the party.

On the fourth we decided to have a very low key day. M. & I went out to lunch at one of our favorite local deli's & then went to a nearby outdoor shopping village to enjoy some of the summery sales. Whenever we shop in this area we always stop by Williams Sonoma & pick out new things to register for before the wedding -- Registering will be a fun experience! After an afternoon out in the sun, M. came home & washed BOTH of our cars (thanks sweetie!), we lounged around, & then stopped by a friends cookout. M. & I enjoyed a [very] blackened hot dog & a little wine before making our way to get a spot to watch the local fireworks.

The fireworks were beautiful (somewhat lacking this year...maybe it has to do with the economy) but we were STARVING! We stopped by a grocery store on our way home & picked up a frozen pizza (yum!).

Overall the holiday was super low-key, but I really enjoyed spending the time with my super-sweet fiancee!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Can't wait to catch up on my blog reading!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A Fabulous Fourth