Yard sale finds!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
This past Saturday was my first yard sale excursion of the season and it was very successful:
All of this for $10 (minus the boy. He was much more expensive and worth every penny!).

It was a wonderful (wet) Saturday morning spent with my FIL. Yup, that's right, my father-in-law is a yard sale fanatic. I married into the best family ever. :) He spent 50 cents on an extension cord and some replacement bulbs for something that he may or may not own (yet) and was happy as a clam.

Look for the green shirt to show up sometime refashioned into this dress for my best friend's little girl. I found a ton of other things that made me think, "Someone in blogland could turn this into something great," which led to, "Hey, I could turn this into something great!" but ended unfortunately at "Hmm... where would I put it in our tiny living-space-only apartment?"

So, those projects will have to wait until we have a living-plus-pretty-space kind of apartment. :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Yard sale finds!