Lip of the Day: Stila Twinset in Demi Scarlet

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
When Sarah gave me a dual-ended Stila Twinset in Demi Scarlet a while ago, I decided that it was one of those long-lasting lipstick and topcoat things, popped it in a drawer, and forgot about it.  For some reason I pulled it out again recently, and was very pleased that I had.  It's not actually a traditional long lasting lipstick and topcoat, but a creamy liquid lipstick with a semi matte finish and a tinted gloss.

I've been wearing the lipstick side this week and have fallen firmly in love.  It's well pigmented, very creamy (almost mousse-y in fact), and has a beautiful sheen which stops it from looking entirely matte.  The wear is very good; a little touch up after lunch was all that I've found necessary to maintain the look.  It's also very comfortable, drying down a little after application but never getting to that dry, cracked stage.

Unfortunately the product has been discontinued, but it's still relatively easy to find on discount cosmetics sites like BeautyBoxx, where it will set you back a mere £4.  I think I'm going to pick up a couple more shades!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Lip of the Day: Stila Twinset in Demi Scarlet