Hostess with the Most-ess

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Do you remember those delicious Hostess Cupcakes you ate as a kid (heck, that was only a few years ago for me)?? Well, this weekend my brother E.'s girlfriend was in town for a visit & we decided to try out a new recipe my mom found in one of her magazines.

Yummy "Hostess" cupcakes. The cupcake batter turned out super thick and creamy & actually ended up baking a little bit dry, but the cream we added inside helped balance it all out nicely. Overall, the finished product was ADORABLE! I have a new appreciation for that little white icing squiggle!

...and in honor of my mom's new scanner she decided to break out an old picture of my sister & me decorating mini-cakes! I'm loving our bed head looks...

I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Hostess with the Most-ess