Happy Painting!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Friday, Friday….you are finally here! I am so happy to welcome you and with the beautiful sun shining and beaming into the windows of my office….you are more welcome than ever!

We’re not doing anything particularly “special” this weekend, but we just plan on exploring the city, soaking up some sun, and enjoying the extra day off from our now more-hectic lives.

In between all of the relaxing I plan to stock up our refrigerator with some fresh and healthy fruits and vegetables and finally do a little of that thing called “meal-planning” which I’ve now been saying I would do for weeks. It seems that once one thing goes off track, like my meal planning, then the rest of my “house-keeping” goes awry as well. This weekend I will be getting everything re-organized and ready to go. It seems that summer is FINALLY here!

Speaking of summer, the end of May means the beginning of June which means our one year wedding anniversary! I cannot believe how the time has flown by. We’ve packed so much into the past year and I am still amazed by the things we have accomplished and the beautiful married relationship we have built and continue to build each and every day! I have a special gift picked out for my husband and our first anniversary, but I’ve got to go all the way to North Carolina to pick it up! Obviously the hubs reads the blog, so I can’t give it away just yet! :)

In other news, yesterday I finally decided on a color palette for our living room. I’m not going to do the big reveal of the color scheme YET because I want to save it for when I start getting bits and pieces together, but I did mention it to M. last night and his reaction to one of the colors that I chose was pretty hilarious. “_INSERT SPECIFIC COLOR HERE_! You want to have _INSERT SPECIFIC COLOR HERE_ in our living room?!” He seemed a little freaked out. I died laughing. I told him to just let me handle the decorating and not to worry. :) Fingers crossed it turns out the way I want it to!

Finally, see this beautiful collage featuring colorful paintings?! Well, painting is one of the things on my list of to-do’s this weekend. I’ve admired this style of painting for a while now and it’s finally time to try and make one for my “home”. Can you tell that I am absolutely obsessed with pink?! I’ll be sure to post pictures of the finished product! **I apologize for not crediting these photos - they have been taken from other's blogs which also didn't have the proper credits!BUT if you do know one of the paintings owners I will be happy to credit it below!**

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Happy Painting!