Spring Fluffing on the Front Porch

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Here is a vintage wicker stand that I keep on the front porch. I usually have a pot of flowers on top and store a basket of sidewalk chalk on the bottom shelf for kids in the neighborhood to get creative on a warm day. This stand was painted red at one time by a previous owner, then dark green by me. Now I am a bit tired of the green and since it needs a new coat of paint anyway, I plan to spray paint it off white.


That looks a bit fresher. Unfortunately, the weather here is miserable. Yesterday afternoon was very windy and the wind brought with it more dark clouds and another Pacific storm. This morning it is another round of rain and snow. It's cold out there. As much as I would like to fluff up the porch, these minimal changes are all I will make until it warms up a bit. So there are some violas in the wicker basket on the newly painted stand. And a few in the wire basket on the porch wall.


Until the mercury on this thermometer rises, there won't be any more fluffing on this front porch. So ...


You should go over to see Susan at Between Naps on the Porch and see what spring fluffing she and the other Metamorphosis Monday participants have done!

Hopefully, the next time we meet on my front porch the weather will be warm and sunny and we can sit and rock and enjoy some sweet tea. Until then ...

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Spring Fluffing on the Front Porch