Wow ~ Crazy for Collections!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

When you visit our cottage it's no secret that we are passionate
about certain things and our collections display these passions.
Of course, there is my love of all things equestrian.
I have never outgrown my love of horses!



I have a large collection of horse prints and horse art of all forms
and of course ...
Vintage velvet helmets, boots and spurs.



And of course you will see lots of dogs everywhere too!



Bentley doesn't get jealous because he is the Top Dog around here!
And he has his own collection of stuffed dogs too.



Then there is my hubby's passion for golf.


Actually for David it's more like a religion and his temples are
Pebble Beach and Augusta!
I think that we must own every book on golf ever written.
I even serve pimento cheese during the US Open.




So while the men talk about shaving strokes off their scores
and perhaps having a snifter of port with a fine cigar ...
Let's talk about decorating, recipes and crafts and ...

Let's visit some Wednesday Parties

By the way ~ I am so grateful for cyber parties because I am
home with the flu again!!

Bentley ~ Your Daddy has mentioned bringing home a Bulldog.
What do you think about that?
I agree ~ they do snore and drool a lot!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Wow ~ Crazy for Collections!