Oh, Glorious Friday!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I feel like this week sort of dragged on and on for me….I wasn’t even overly busy at work, but there were just a lot of projects to get done and a lot of errands to be run (rhyming?!)...well I guess maybe I was overly busy! Monday was spent working on proposals, Tuesday was spent madly preparing for a big presentation and running around New York like a crazy person trying to find the best ribbon and boxes that I could for a very special gift, which only reminded me of how beautiful Kates Paperie stores are – absolutely GORGEOUS – if you haven’t ever been in one and have one nearby please go and check it out – you will thank me. Wednesday was spent being super tired at my desk because said presentation never ended up taking place due to the fabulous weather we were having here in New York. Yesterday I spent most of my day catching up on the work that piled up while working on the big presentation and today I have simply enjoyed relaxing at my desk while filling out necessary reports and paperwork/cleaning out my email and finishing lots of little things here and there that I’ve been putting off – it’s actually been a really nice day in the office – quiet really.

I rarely take pictures of my “outfits,” but I loved wearing that pink dress so much I figured I’d post a shot of myself that I took when I got home last night. My favorite part of the dress (which is hard to see in the photo) is that it’s actually a pink tweed fabric and at the natural waist it has this great pink lace detail. I bought this dress like three years ago at United Colors of Benetton for I think around $15 (it was on SUPPPPPPER sale!). I honestly cannot tell you the last time I wore it, but yesterday I decided that I had looked at it hanging in my closet for long enough and it was finally time to break it out. I like it so much that I think it’ll be getting a lot more wear now! Isn’t it fun putting on clothes that you don’t remember and realizing that you absolutely LOVE them!?

This weekend, per usual, I have low key plans. I’ll actually be on my own this weekend (for the first time since moving to New York) because M. has some things that he needs to take care of in DC that can only really be taken care of this weekend. It will be sad to not have him here, but I’ll just have to find something to occupy my time! I have a few projects that I want to tackle this weekend and as promised, pictures of our apartment are coming very soon! In case you noticed in those photos of me you can tell that the bed was NOT made and it’s a little disheveled in the room. I’m still moving some things around so that I can get it to be just how I want it.

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! Until Monday…or maybe sooner if I run out of projects….

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Oh, Glorious Friday!