Lip Of The Day: Chanel Glossimer 97 - Hibiscus

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I started off today wearing OCC Lip Tar, but after 7 hours it had worn off and I hadn't brought it to work with me, so I dug in my handbag for one of the many lipsticks and glosses I carry around with me day-to-day.

Wearing this lovely shade of Chanel Glossimer, I'm reminded why I love it so much. The Glossimer formula is soft, moist, and non-sticky, and this particular shade (Hibiscus, number 97) is one of the more densely pigmented shades available; a beautifully glossy deep but still sheer berry with gold shimmer. It's somehow eye catching and impactful, but not over the top.

Being a gloss, it doesn't last a particularly long time, and I usually have to touch up every couple of hours, unless I'm swigging more coffee than usual. Being Chanel, these cost around £18, which makes them a definite high end purchase. You can find them at Boots (where you'll at least get Advantage Card points on that high price!) and other major department stores. This particular shade is still listed on Chanel's UK website, so should still be widely available.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Lip Of The Day: Chanel Glossimer 97 - Hibiscus