Who Can Answer This Question?

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

To the left of the walnut tree trunk and behind the
deep ground cover ~ is a type of rose that grows up and
over the fence between my garden and the garden
next door where Amy's chickens live (ie Thelma and 
the girls)

Here is my question ~ what type of rose is it?  I did not
plant it, it was here when we moved in years ago.  It only 
blooms at this time of year and for a short time.  My yard is in
deep shade, so it's not a sun lover at all.  I'm quite sure it's a 
type of rose because the bush has thorns and the buds look like
rose buds.  

Neither Amy nor I do anything special for it.  It is just
happy to be.  It lives between two big black walnut trees
and I have been told that nothing likes to grow near black
walnuts, but the ground cover in the foreground and the rose bush
are quite content.

Any guesses?

Bentley is completely hidden in that ground cover and 
is chasing cats through it daily.  It's a full time job!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Who Can Answer This Question?