What To Wear in the Garden

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Lot's of rain, but not much chance to work in the garden.
But ...
when I do get a chance, I know just what to wear!



An old Ralph Lauren pink t-shirt that's too worn to wear
anywhere else, but still makes me feel stylish.



Some green garden clogs
because ...
I love to dress in pink and green!



Some new pink gardening gloves because I managed to
lose one glove from my old pink pair.



A pink ball cap and some new pink and green floral
shades to keep the sun out of my eyes.

Now ...



All I need now is a day without rain!!

While I wait for gardening weather I am joining ~

and

Bentley is very busy chasing a cat out of our yard!
I can't even coax him inside with a treat!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: What To Wear in the Garden