I Found "THE DRESS"

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
On Thursday of last week my mom, sister, & I ventured off on the LAST dress shopping trip. After visiting about five stores I was ready to find "THE DRESS". We walked into a BEAUTIFUL boutique in Charlotte, NC & I looked at all of the beautiful dresses & had a feeling my dress was in the bunch. (The picture to the right is after we were all finished trying on dresses).

After trying on around 6 dresses, I made it to the 7th gown...I put the dress on & immediately lit up. It was truly my..."I've just found my dress" moment! I absolutely LOVE the gown. I'm not going to post a picture on the blog because my fiancee sometimes reads, but I will just tell you it is BEAUTIFUL -- classic, feminine....FABULOUS!

We also got it for a FABULOUS price....that's a whole other story. I will spare you the details. I will tell you that the dress is by Priscilla of Boston's Platinum Collection which can be found here. I guess you will just have to make your own guess of which one is my DRESS!!!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week! I know that Melissa, over at Melissa's Getting Married, is SO excited that her wedding is so soon!!!!! It's going to be a WONDERFUL wedding, I am sure! Hope you're doing well getting everything finished up!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: I Found "THE DRESS"