Pink Dotted Swiss

Posted by follow me On 0 comments


The other day I went to my favorite consignment shop and
discovered four panels of pink dotted swiss. One pair is an 84" long, lined
and weighted drape. The other pair are sheer. Both have lovely
scalloped edges. I have always love dotted swiss fabric and was
thrilled to find them especially at very a reasonable price or let's say cheap.
I am not quite sure how I will use them yet. I'm thinking about using
the sheers as cafe curtains on a white rod with white rings.
What do you think?


I just love consignment shops ~ don't you?

I am joining ~

and

Bentley ~ the manager of the consignment shop has a very cute
little female Boston Terrier named Dot. I think you two
would make a very cute couple!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Pink Dotted Swiss