Whirlwind Week

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Whew! This week has been such a whirlwind of all things fun! It only makes me more excited for next week when MORE fun things will be going on in my world.

This weekend I will be preparing for the arrival of my mom and her sisters for a fun celebratory weekend/first half of the week for my Aunt J's 50th! Even though I'll be at work for the majority of their visit, I'm excited to spend some quality after-work time with all of them.

I'm also preparing for the arrival of my husband. Yes, it's true folks, we're officially moving in together (HA! That sounds SO funny considering we've been married for almost 8 months)!!

Aside from that, I've skipped a couple of workouts this week due to being just plain busy so I'm going to make up for it this weekend with a couple of good (hopefully long) runs and some quality time with Jillian and Jackie (it's like they should be sisters or something?!)

Thanks for all of your sweet comments on the new hair-do yesterday -- I appreciate them all! :)

Wishing you the happiest of Fridays and the most amazing weekends! Until Monday...

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Whirlwind Week