One week... and crafting

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
We are down to one week before we leave on our family vacation! Don't worry, while I'm gone I'll have some posts scheduled to tide you over. :) But in the meantime, I've got a crafting list:

A bucket hat for my little man:
tutorial by Sew Much Ado, via Ucreate

Converting my thrift store shorts to maternity shorts... call it an experiment :)

Making maternity shirts that don't require layering, like some of these:
homemade by jill - craft gossip - i make stuff

And the biggest undertaking... making myself a new wallet! I want a wallet with at least 4 accordion-type compartments for keeping track of the expenses on our different cards while we're on vacation. If the wallet goes well I just might have to make a matching purse, too... any tutorial suggestions (either wallet or purse)?

Plus all the packing and other getting-ready trip stuff... so glad I put off my crafting until now... :) Wish me luck! What are you crafting to start your summer?

0 comments:

Post a comment on: One week... and crafting