Pink Sewing Cloche

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I have been staying at home trying to recover from this latest bug
and am starting to get a little stir crazy. I created a cloche for Marty's
Spring Cloche Party and now just can't seem to stop at one.

So ...
Here is a little pink sewing cloche. I'm just loving pink more and more!
I wish I had some pink paint out in the garage because I am
itching to paint something pink too.



Since I don't have any pink paint, I'll just have to entertain myself
by visiting some of my favorite blog parties.

I am once again joining Marty's Spring Cloche Party
and

Bentley ~ have you seen any pink paint around here? Bentley??
He's out hunting for squirrels ~ have to ask him later.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Pink Sewing Cloche