Longing for Spring

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

This is the back of my parent's house. When my parents first moved here to Idaho to be close to us, there was no sun room, nor pergola on the back. My father, always the amateur architect, designed the sun room to take advantage of the lovely pond behind the house. My husband built the sun room and later added the pergola. This shot was taken last spring when everything was so fresh and green. We are very proud of this room because it won a first place design award. I will be taking some interior shots and posting them soon.

Daddy now has Alzheimer's and is confined to the house most of the time. This room has been a blessing because he can enjoy the lovely pond while in the comfort of this cheerful room. When the weather warms up, he'll be able to go out and feed the ducks and geese again.


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Longing for Spring