Lovely Things: Kerastase Masquintense

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
After my recent experience with home hair colourants, my hair was in desperate need of a deep conditioning treat. My recent foray into high street products hasn't yet found me anything that truly stands out as an intensive conditioner, so I rummaged in one of my dressing table drawers and came up with a sample pot of Kerastase Masquintense Fins (for fine hair).

Despite having used half of the 20ml sample pot already, the remaining orangey mask was plenty to give my hair a well earned treat. Thick and silky feeling, this mask is a fantastic way of injecting moisture and shine into dry and damaged hair. My hair was left feeling much smoother and in better condition. The lovely high end scent - which lingered on for about a day after washing - didn't go amiss either.

Kerastase products are lovely, and in more cash-rich times, Masquintense was a go-to product for me. I've rediscovered why! Once I can justify the high end price tag, I'll be buying some more - a little goes a long way.

Kerastase Masquintense Fins is £19.76 for 200ml at Lookfantastic.com, or if you're looking to stock up, you should be able to find a 500ml salon size tub on eBay for around £35.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Lovely Things: Kerastase Masquintense