Why Kesha and Katy Perry Should Live in a Dumpster.

Posted by follow me On 0 comments


Well, isn't it obvious? Katy Perry wears clothes that should go straight to the garbage while Ke$ha picks hers from the dumpster...therefore living in one would make sense for these two.

Perry wore this purple "dress" (I'm using the term loosely) for her Purr fragrance launch, which begs a few philosophical questions:
- Is it possible for a woman to look more like a drag queen than a drag queen? 
I live in Toronto's gay district and my neighbour is a 6'3 deep-voiced, hot babe, named "Kim"; I've watched all three seasons of Ru Paul's Drag Race, so I know a thing or two about drag queens and the answer to this question is: yes, Katy Perry looks more like a caricature woman than Priscilla Queen of the Desert, herself!

- Does Jesus exist? 
Yes, he does.  Katy Perry's classy "Jesus" tattoo reminds us that miracles do exist and she's the living proof of this. How would you otherwise explain her miraculous transformation from startled rodent to Barbie doll?

- Why would anyone use references to felines to sell a fragrance?
Answer A: To make retarded pussy jokes -ad nauseam- which are neither cute nor funny (just like Russell Brand, really).
Answer B: This person has lost the sense of smell, sight and is slightly demented.
Answer C: All of the above.
When I think of cats scents, the pungent smell of urine and the not-so-appetizing cat food come to my mind. In a nutshell: a stinky mess. Like well... Katy Perry's latest single, husband, dress! Life is a circle, my friends. A circle.
 

-Christelle-

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Why Kesha and Katy Perry Should Live in a Dumpster.