The Four Month Countdown!!!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Have any of you checked out the countdown on the right?! There are only four months and ten days until my wedding day!!!!! I know I’ve said this now a million times, but I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by! I have loved being engaged, but I am very ready to be married!

Over the next few months there are going to be a lot more wedding related posts, so I hope you can all follow along as we turn the corner to the big day!!! I am super excited about all of the things to come including:

• A very special couples shower given by M.’s aunts for us in Mississippi on February 13!
• A bridal shower given by my mom’s close friends in North Carolina on May 1st!
• Our cake tasting! (I’ll be scheduling this VERY soon).
• My bridal portrait session (I’ll also be scheduling this very soon)
• My bachelorette party!
• M.’s graduation from law school!
• Dance lessons with M.!
• Tons of time to spend with friends and family!!!!
• Our pre-wedding doubles tennis-tournament & cookout!
• The rehearsal dinner hosted by M.’s fabulous parents and my future in-laws!!
• The BIG DAY!!!!!

I am so excited for it all – so many fun things to come in 2010!

Work was called off again for tomorrow and apparently we are going to get MORE SNOW starting tomorrow afternoon and all day Wednesday so I am guessing I won’t have work on Wednesday either! Either way I have already asked off for Friday because M. and I decided to drive (instead of fly) to Mississippi for the shower and we needed to use Friday as a travel day – so who knows, by the end of it I may have had the entire week off!

I hope you all had a wonderful Monday!

**The three pictures above are all of the my church, where M. and I will be married. I absolutely cannot wait! :) :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: The Four Month Countdown!!!