A New, Improved, EMPLOYED M.

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
It happened -- M. got the call yesterday RIGHT before I turned the corner to arrive home from work yesterday -- and HE GOT IT! HE GOT THE JOB!!!!

It was probably one of the most exciting moments for me so I can only imagine how he felt when he got the "we'd like to offer you the position" from his now employers! M. has worked really hard applying and researching jobs and not only is this position a great first position for him, but it's the type of law that he WANTS to practice. AMAZING. His now employers want to take us both out to dinner sometime soon so that they can get to know M. better (isn't that nice!?!) and he should be starting in the next week or so as soon as they finish up some paperwork. I just could not be more thrilled for M. and I know that he is absolutely bursting with excitement and SO happy that he no longer has to wait for answers! God does some wonderful things and guides us right where we need to be!

So of course we had to celebrate last night! We decided to go out to eat at a restaurant near our apartment. We didn't want to go too far because it was SUPER rainy, but I would've eaten in the rain if M. had wanted it -- anything for him in honor of his amazing news! We enjoyed a wonderful dinner and chatted about his new position and ended our meal with the most delicious milkshakes -- chocolate for M. and s'mores for me! I may or may not have acted like a doting wife and told everyone I could that he had just gotten a new job -- I think I embarrassed him a little bit! :)

So one down and one to go...Now that M. has his news about his job though, I don't feel as anxious about hearing about my potential position....OK, that's a lie, but I am trying to embrace that less anxious feeling! :)

CHEERS TO MY AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL, INTELLIGENT, HANDSOME HUSBAND AND HIS NEW ASSOCIATE POSITION! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A New, Improved, EMPLOYED M.