Walkies Please!!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Bentley can't you let Mommy sleep a bit longer?? You want to go walkies? But it's so early ...


Please Mom, please!! I hear the chickens next door and I think there is a cat in our yard. It's really important!! I'm such a good boy. Remember when you made me wear those Mardi Gras beads a couple of months ago? I posed pretty for a picture, remember??


Thanks Mom! Okay I'm ready to take a nap on my quilt now.


Now that I am wide awake, Bentley is curled up in his quilt. I guess the only thing to do is to make some coffee.


That's better. Maybe I'll make some pimento cheese for sandwiches for David later while he watches The Masters golf tournament.

Pimento Cheese
4 oz grated sharp cheddar cheese
1.5 oz pimento, drained and chopped finely
2 t mayo
1/2 t Tabasco
S & P to taste
4 slices white bread
(you can add thinly sliced Vidalia onions if you like)

Spread cheese on bread, cut off crusts, cut on diagonal
Enjoy!

Best served with an "Arnie Palmer"
1/2 iced tea and 1/2 lemonade

While David is watching The Masters all day, I'll be fluffing the house and maybe the porch too, if it doesn't rain again. Have a great Sunday!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Walkies Please!!