Spring Cleaning

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
This past Sunday I had the chance to clean out my closet and change everything over from winter clothing to my spring/summer clothing. It’s amazing how much brighter everything gets when you add in your spring/summer clothes! I love looking at the hot pinks, sunny oranges, sharp greens, and cool blues!

I also changed over all of my shoes. Unfortunately, our closets aren’t SUPER big and I had to store some of my winter items (shoes, sweaters, etc.) in one of those giant plastic containers in one of our kitchen cabinets. HA! I’m sure M. will be real happy when we eventually have a little bigger place – or maybe we don't need a bigger place, but rather I just need to get rid of some of my stuff?!

Either way, all of the sundresses, sleeveless tops, sandals and fun accessories are making me SO excited for the fact that springtime is finally here!!

Tonight I am going with M. to a Washington Nationals baseball game! I must admit that I am NOT AT ALL the biggest fan of baseball (the sport as a whole that is), but I certainly don’t mind sitting at the games when it is so nice outside -- Today it is supposed to get into the high 80’s here! Plus I am excited about eating BBQ for dinner! :)

I hope that you all have a fabulous Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Spring Cleaning