Philips Lumea update - is it working?

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I'm now at the mid-point of my eight-week Philips Lumea trial. I've had two zapping-sessions with the magic hairdryer so far, and I'll be heading off this afternoon to undertake my third.

I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting results at this point. But I was pleasantly surprised to see noticeable hair loss even after the first session, and by now I've got a definite balding-armpit look going on.

I have thought carefully about whether to post pictures of my progress. It's a tough decision. On the one hand I know you're insatiably curious as to the benefits of the Lumea. On the other hand, I know that nobody in their right mind would want to pore over photographs of my underarm area. In the end I decided that the interests of taste and public decency were outweighed by the power of hard proof. In internet terms, "PIX OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN." So with that in mind, here are my armpits.

Well, one of them anyway. This picture was taken after 4 weeks of Lumea (2x fortnightly sessions). I have shaved once since my last treatment two weeks ago, and you can see that the remaining hairs are about 5mm long. Impressive, no?



I cannot believe I have posted a picture of my armpit on the internet.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Philips Lumea update - is it working?