Vintage Chickens

Posted by follow me On 0 comments


Ever since getting to know Thelma, I have really started to like ceramic chickens ~ like these vintage cuties.



Suddenly it seems as though I am seeing chickens everywhere and when I do, home they come. I have no idea how old they are, but the gals at Blue Moon Antiques seem to believe that they are vintage ~ so I do too. Wait a minute ...

What is this???



Bentley, this is a post about vintage ceramic chickens. How did your vintage teddy bear get onto this post??? What can I say, Bentley is a little scene stealer!! Thank you Suzanne for hosting another Vintage Thingie Thursday. Bentley and I are on our way over to visit you.

Bentley, you are such a little ham!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Vintage Chickens