The Clarisonic Diaries: Two Weeks In

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I've now been faithfully using my Clarisonic every morning and evening for two whole weeks, and it's time to review whether it's making any difference to my skin.  Again, while I can't see much visible improvement in the tone and evenness of my skin, I continue to be very impressed with the softness and smoothness of my skin overall.

One difference I am seeing this week is in the depth of my frown lines, which are a big concern for me.  They look much shallower, smoothed out, and to my eye less noticeable than before - although I'm unsure as to whether this is a direct result of the Clarisonic's sonic action, or a secondary result from the improved absorption of the anti-ageing No 7 skincare I am using (and have been using since before I started with the Clarisonic).

I'm still staggered by how much product my skin soaks up after using the Clarisonic.  This week I've applied plenty of facial oil and found that regardless of how much I apply, I generally wake up with smooth, non-greasy skin, as my face has absorbed all of the oil.  This is a marked difference from before, when I would wake to a greasy nose if I overapplied.

Anyway, read on after the jump to see this week's photos.





The breakouts I experienced in the first week have largely calmed down, although the reddish patches which I am usually left with post-spot are still present.  I'm not sure that my skin looks any better, but I guess comparisons are best left until the end of the full month!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: The Clarisonic Diaries: Two Weeks In