Jouer Moistueizing Lip Gloss (Mirage)

Posted by follow me On 0 comments





This little tube of Jouer lip gloss in Mirage was part of a GWP at Henri Bendel about a month ago. I was expecting more from the color and less from the texture. Mirage is a very pretty medium berry pink that ends up almost invisible on my lips. The shimmer is subtle, so no issues with that. The story is the texture- Jouer might have created one of the least sticky glosses I've come across, while making it moisturizing, revitalizing and all around feel-good.

Bottom line: I probably need to try the same lip gloss is Monsoon and Exquisite. These colors seem to pack a lot more punch.

Jouer Moistueizing Lip Gloss ($20) is available at Henri Bendel. Anyone feels like starting a campaign to get Bendel to join the rest of us in the 21st century and offer e-commerce?

All photos by me and my underachiever camera.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Jouer Moistueizing Lip Gloss (Mirage)