Friday Forum: Flying and restrictions and what??

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Hooray! Blogger is back! And hopefully the two posts that were taken down in its absence will also be returning shortly...

Thank you so much for your responses last Friday for our first Friday Forum. This is fun and I will definitely keep using your expertise! (If you have a question you'd like to ask the forum, drop me a line via comment or email.)

Eventually my questions won't be about traveling (promise), but our impending trip is kind of starting to stress me out because I never fly, and the last time I flew, I could take pretty much anything short of an actual weapon. Now... I don't know what I can and can't take, and what papers I need to make sure I have. Help!?!
 


Liquids on the plane? In a carry-on vs. checked baggage? Birth certificates? Social Security cards? What do I need? What CAN I take? (We're flying domestically, just from Salt Lake to San Antonio.)

Thanks in advance for all your sage wisdom :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Friday Forum: Flying and restrictions and what??