YouTube Watch: Lisa Eldridge

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
To my shame, I only recently discovered celebrity makeup artist Lisa Eldridge's channel this week, but now I'm absolutely hooked.  Her videos showcase some excellent techniques, and are incredibly clear and simple to follow.  They're also incredibly well lit - clearly a professional job - making it very easy to see precisely what she's doing at every stage of makeup application.

Lisa also recommends suitable products for a variety of skin and eye colours, so you can pick up and modify her techniques to suit your own colouring.

I recently followed her quick smoky eye video and was impressed by the effect that can be gained from using one or two products; particularly given that I usually tend to think that the more shades of eyeshadow the better.

http://www.youtube.com/lisaeldridgedotcom

0 comments:

Post a comment on: YouTube Watch: Lisa Eldridge