The Oscars- Live Blogging The Red Carpet

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Stay tuned...




Maybe we can just focus on young Hollywood instead of Mariah Carey and co. . Anna Kendrick, Zoe Saldana (not crazy about the dress, but oh well) and the stunning Amanda Seyfried bring back beauty and glamour.

Now if we can just muzzle the E! people everything would be perfect.


Is Maggie Gyllenhaal wearing a tie-dye dress? Why?

When I grow up I want to be Sigourney Weaver and wear flowing red dresses. And be tall.


I'm not watching in HD, so I might be missing something on Tina Fey's face, but I think she needs to fire her makeup artist. If her eyebrows look off on TV I can't even imagine what it's like in real life. Unlike Sandra Bullock. I love the bold lipstick on her.

I have a personal rule about people younger than 18. I don't talk about them unless I have something extra nice to express. Let's just say that when Miley comes of age she's toast.



I was sure Sarah Jessica Parker's dress was a vintage Halston. It's actually a Chanel and she's rocking it. And despite what Seacrest says, while she has aged, she's doing it gracefully. Her hairdo is perfect for the dress.



What was Charlize Theron thinking? Would anyone attempt a guess?

For the eleventy millionth time: Guys, please shave for award shows. Especially if your beard grows in weird patches. Keanu looks ridiculous. Goodbye, my teen fantasies.

I got a glimpse of the ABC red carpet show, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but it makes you long for Ryan Seacrest. At least he doesn't take himself so seriously.

Photos: Just Jared and Faded Youth Blog

0 comments:

Post a comment on: The Oscars- Live Blogging The Red Carpet