Fall Decor and Good News/Bad News

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I took these photos late yesterday afternoon.  I felt so happy and relieved
to learn that my Mom's heart rate and blood pressure would soon be returning
to healthier levels.  The cardiologist took her off of a med that she had been
taking for years.  He believes that it was causing the rapid fluctuations in 
heart beat and blood pressure.  Once it is flushed out of her system, she
should be feeling much better.



The bad news is that this morning I walked barefoot into my laundry room and
was bit by either a wasp or a spider on the "this little piggie had none" toe.  That's the
one next to the pinkie toe.  I don't know if it was a spider or a wasp, because by the time 
I looked down, it was gone, except for a part of the insect.  Immediate pain and
swelling.  Ouch!!!



So now I am sitting on the couch with my laptop watching a series of Meg Ryan 
movies.  You know the ones I like ~ When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle and
of course ~ You've Got Mail.

You know how things always seem to come in threes?
Well ...



I think I am coming down with a cold now too.  
When life gives you lemons, add a few slices to your hot tea.  Although it's 
painful to walk to the kitchen to put the kettle on.

So ...
I'm linking to 


and visiting you!

Bentley ~ I wish you could go out to the kitchen and put the kettle on
for me, but the kisses are making me feel better.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Fall Decor and Good News/Bad News