Off to Atlanta!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I am off to Atlanta tomorrow morning with my mom to enjoy the Atlanta Gift Market! My mom technically has a company so we may have the opportunity to purchase things like invitations & other wedding goodies at a cheaper rate. I'm really excited & I hope we find some great things -- maybe even some bridesmaid gift ideas!?

I hope everyone had a fabulous day -- Just a little shout out to my fiancee -- M. got into the Georgetown University Law Center for his last year of law school! I am soooo happy for him & I am very excited for our adventure in the DC area!! Love you, M.!

Have a great end of the week!

**PS: Like the new header?! I'm proud...I crafted it this evening! I like the more exciting header more than my old boring one!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Off to Atlanta!