FOTD: Glorious Copper

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Here's a makeup look that's pretty easy to do, doesn't involve blending two hundred shades of eyeshadow, and that looks rather nice on greenish eyes.  Copper is a great juxtaposition to green, and even though my eyes veer more towards hazel than towards a pure green, the copper shadows used really bring out the green.



Here's the look within the context of my whole face (and wet hair).  It's interesting: photographing makeup like this helps you to realise how your makeup looks outside of the mirror; I'm always very careful with blush as I don't want to overdo it.  In reality, you can barely see the peachy blush I'm wearing here... so tomorrow, I'll be slapping on a bit more.

Face
Giorgio Armani Face Fabric foundation in #1
ELF HD powder
MAC Peachykeen blush

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Coppering eyeshadow (as wash)
OCC Pure Pigment in Authentic (centre of lid for depth)
Makeup Designory Pixie eyeshadow (inner corners)
Guerlain Terracotta Loose Kohl in Black
YSL Faux Cils Noir Radical Mascara
Chanel Le Crayon Sourcils in Auburn (brows)

Lips
Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 (my lipstick goes on at the last minute on the train!)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: FOTD: Glorious Copper