Vintage Cream of Wheat Ad

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I love Cream of Wheat. In fact I love it so much that I even purchased a vintage advertisement of the cereal. So for this Vintage Thingie Thursday, I am joining Suzanne at her lovely blog The Colorado Lady to show off my vintage ad and to tell you about the cereal I love.


Cream of Wheat was invented in 1893 by some wheat millers in Grand Forks, North Dakota. It was introduced to the public at the World's Columbian Exposition in 1893 in Chicago, Illinois, my hometown. Is it any wonder I love this cereal so much???



Make yourself a warm comforting bowl of Cream of Wheat. It will fill your tummy with it's comforting goodness and you will be honoring a vintage cereal!! Mmmm, mmm good!! And ... Bentley likes it too!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Vintage Cream of Wheat Ad