Photographer....Check!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
We recently reserved our photographer for the big day! Having a GREAT photographer was a MUST on my wedding list. The pictures will be FOREVER & I want them to be absolutely fabulous! I found Abigail through a blog & I knew right away that she was going to take the pictures on our big day!

Not only will we have the full wedding day coverage, but we'll also be doing an engagement session at the end of this summer. I'm SUPER excited! I'm still deciding whether or not I want to do a bridal portrait...I've heard mixed opinions on the matter. What do you think? Is the bridal portrait session a must?

Check out Abigail's blog here...

We're at about 14 months until the wedding! It seems so far away, but I know that I will need all the time I can get to make it a perfect day!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Photographer....Check!