A Little Eye Candy

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
It's been a crazy-busy day in the office today, in fact for the majority of the day my computer has been moving as slow as molasses! In fact, this whole week has seemed to just drag on and on and on! I can't wait until tomorrow at 3:30 (the boss man is letting us out early tomorrow!).

I figured I needed to leave you with something fun to look at so I thought I would post this gorgeous page from a Martha Stewart Wedding's layout. The colors remind me of my wedding colors (minus the yellow) and how can you NOT love every single piece of sparkly jewelry on this page?!?!? I certainly do! :) Those bow studs are beyond fabulous and the flower bloom earrings are making me drool...or maybe it's all of the candy in the background?! :)

Have a fabulous Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A Little Eye Candy