Spring Fashions and a Great Give A Way!!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Have you looked in your closet and thought ...
I don't have a thing to wear?
I have. Maybe it's because I have worn that dress too
many times. Or maybe it's because I just want something
fresh and new.



If you have a little girl ...
maybe she needs some new spring fashions because
she has outgrown everything in her closet.

Don't panic because I have a solution for you!

Shabby Apple has lovely dresses for women and for

And they are giving me the opportunity to allow
you to choose one of three lovely dresses from their
South Pacific Collection!
That's right girls ~ take your pick of ONE of these THREE
lovely dresses from Shabby Apple:





Leave a comment if you would like to win one of these
great dresses.

I'll give you two chances to win if you also"like" Shabby Apple

or

I'll give you two chances to win if you are a follower.

Shabby Apple has also given me a chance to offer you a
10% coupon! The code is "ashtreecottage10off"
Hurry to use this code because it expires in 30 days!

The winner must have a US shipping address and there
will be no exchanges for winning one of these dresses, so
carefully make your choice

The winner will be announced on
Friday, April 15th!

Good Luck to all of you and thank you to
Shabby Apple for this great offer!

Now lets go visit
Beverly for Pink Saturday
and
and
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays

Bentley ~ maybe Shabby Apple should start a line
of doggie apparel, and you should be their model!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo










0 comments:

Post a comment on: Spring Fashions and a Great Give A Way!!