On The Road Again...

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Thanks for your comments on the invitations! I have been really excited about them and was excited to share!

We’ll be on the road again this afternoon driving back to North Carolina. (**I hope I can get a fabulous picture like this one in the vintage car we're using for our wedding**). It seems like we’ve been going home every other weekend which has been pretty crazy, but I always really enjoy visiting my family and I’ve been having a lot of fun working with my mom on different wedding tasks. Everything is really coming together now!

On the schedule for this weekend – a special treat – M.’s mom and dad will be in town on Saturday so that we can do a tasting at our rehearsal dinner venue. We’ll be trying some delicious hor’derves, four different entrée options and even a few desserts! I’ve eaten at our venue before and it has been amazing so I’m sure the tasting will not disappoint!

While M.’s parents are in town we’re also going to make a reservation for M.’s graduation dinner (happening in late May), stop by the bakery doing our wedding cake, and meet up with my parents to have a little get together before M.’s mom and dad have to go home.

In between all of that we’re also planning on finishing up a few wedding projects!! I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!

**Forgot where I found this picture -- if you know, please comment!**

0 comments:

Post a comment on: On The Road Again...