Oh ~ You Cowgirl!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Recently while on a routine shopping trip, I noticed
a grouping of darling vintage trailers on display owned
by several members of the Idaho chapter of
Sisters on the Fly.

I love these vintage tin cans and hope to own
one myself one day.





As a cowgirl wanna be, I could not wait for a tour!



The owner of this cutie is originally from
Cut ~N~ Shoot, Texas
Yes ~ there really is a town with that name.
She lives in Idaho now.



I see she still has her spurs!



What a sweet place to serve up some cowgirl grub!



When she closes her red bandana curtains, I bet
she dreams sweet dreams under this cute quilt!



I guess the cowgirl in me has never grown up!

Y'all stop by and visit my friends for~

and

Bentley ~ you are the perfect size for one of these cute
vintage trailers!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Oh ~ You Cowgirl!