It's A Cupboard Party!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

This is my kind of party ~
A Cupboard Party!
Here is a glimpse of my blue antique hutch in the kitchen
filled with tea pots and cups, gravy boats and tole trays
and ...





Favorite little treasures.



Here is my open cupboard over the stove filled with plates
and bowls of all sizes with stainless and copper pots
hanging beneath. See that black stove pipe? It's from back
when there was a wood burning cook stove in the kitchen
years ago. I love it!



Here is a cupboard in the dining room. It's my hutch holding some
of my blue willow china.
David and I bought this while we lived in
Virginia. It was hand made by an Amish craftsman.



This is really a little shelf ~ but let's call it a cupboard filled with
treasured childhood books and toys.



Here's my little spice cupboard because we all need
a little spice in our lives!




Here is my little sewing cupboard. It's filled with bits of fabric
for quilts or sewing projects. It's out on the back porch where
the laundry and pantry are too.



Here is my quilt cupboard on the back porch. It's filled with some
extra quilts because in our cottage we think that there
are never too many quilts.



And here is a favorite vintage miniature cupboard
just because it's cute!


Thanks for coming to visit us!
Keep the party going by visiting
Shelia at Note Songs
and

Cupboards are fun aren't they Bentley?
Especially the cupboard that stores your treat jar!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: It's A Cupboard Party!