Formal Fun & Interview Recap

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
First off, thanks for all of your comments relating to the interview! It went SO well! The conversation flowed perfectly and I had GREAT answers to all of his questions. The writing test really wasn't that bad at all & I think I must have been the very first person to ever bring in a portfolio, because he was pretty impressed by it!!

Apparently the organization is trying to fill the position by Friday so I am hoping to hear from them very very soon!! I will definitely let you know how it pans out....even if I don't get the position it was definitely a confidence booster!

I also have a follow up interview with another organization tomorrow, so hopefully that will go just as well as this last one did!!

This weekend was my last sorority formal. It's so funny because as I was driving over to campus I realized that in just a few weeks I will be GRADUATING!! It really didn't hit me until just the other day. I've attended every graduation ceremony at EU since I was a freshman, so it's REALLY weird that it's finally my turn.

Anyway, formal was REALLY fun! It was held on the top of a building at a really swanky club downtown. The night was PERFECTLY warm & it was so fun seeing all of the girls in their brightly colored dresses!

I decided to wear a hot pink satin dress & M. wore a fabulous black suit with a gray tie. I thought we looked pretty wonderful together!!

This week is going to be full of work -- finishing up my last projects for my senior year!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Formal Fun & Interview Recap