Dumpster Dive Retro Lawn Chair

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I found two retro lawn chairs at a yard sale ~
but I was not quick enough and some other person
elbowed me out and bought them.

I was disappointed, but my hubby came to my rescue!
He saw two similar chairs that someone was
tossing out ...
and he picked them up and brought them home!



I managed to finish one. I still have the other one to
clean, sand and paint. I went with a celery green to carry out the
retro look, and I have some bark cloth fabric that has a
Florida appeal. All I need now is warm weather,
and a tropical drink with a little umbrella, but ...



Then again I might change my mind and paint them red!

I am joining
and
Carrie for Amaze Me Monday

Bentley ~ we are so lucky. Your Daddy is always
thinking about us!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Dumpster Dive Retro Lawn Chair