Bitterman

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Bitterman
In Loving Memory
1988 ~ 1997

Our sweet little guy and my very first Yorkie was born on April 23, 1988. He held a very special place in our hearts. Happy Birthday dear Bitterman! This sweet little guy was in front of the Pastor with us when my husband and I were married in 1989. He went everywhere with us and was always a perfect little gentleman. He was so cute and so well behaved that the flight attendants used to let us take him out of his carrier and let him sit on my lap when we were in the air. In one year he logged over 10,000 miles, but alas no frequent flier miles were allowed for dogs. In honor of his birthday, Bitterman is my Show and Tell for this Friday. Thank you Cindy for a chance to show off my sweet little guy. Please visit Cindy at her blog, My Romantic Home and all of the other Show and Tell Participants as well.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Bitterman