A Special Invitation!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Look, look!! When I checked the mail on Saturday afternoon there was a special delivery! I was SO excited to see a card so beautifully addressed to ME! I rarely get mail, so this was honestly very exciting! When I opened it up I realized that it was an invitation to a bridal shower being held for me, hosted by my mom’s close friends!! Of course, the lovely hostesses hit the nail on the head when they chose a pink & green combination for the invites (sorry for having to blur some of the information)!! They even sent the invites with an adorable little matching card that had the logos printed of the stores where I am registered!

I absolutely love the invites and cannot wait for the shower on May 1st!

Now I guess I need to start getting my outfit in order...

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A Special Invitation!