Quick Friday Rant

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
**When I sit down next to the treadmill in the gym tying my shoelaces AND have my i-pod/bottle of water/and towel all in place on the treadmill -- that DOESN'T mean that you, obnoxiously short girl wearing your overly matchy-matchy nike sweatsuit should step on the treadmill and start running. Thank you though for giving me an example of the most rude thing you can do in the gym.**

I really don't have anything against short people, or anyone who likes to match their work-out gear....honestly, I just don't understand why this girl felt like it was necessary to do this. When I looked up at her and said, "I was just about to use that machine" she replied with an "Oh," and continued her running. Her act of kindess forced me to run outside in the rainy-cold. I'm not often one to say anything about Karma....and so I'm not going to...I am just going to say KARMA!


Leaving the office at 3:45 today to drive home to North Carolina. I've got a busy weekend ahead full of wedding meetings/planning/crafting. I hope that you all have a fabulous weekend! See you on Monday! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Quick Friday Rant