Cup of Tea and a Mystery

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Today I am joining Rhondi over at Rose Colored Glasses for her second Tea Party Tuesday. I love a cup of tea and often have a cup or two each morning. Come join me in a cozy corner of my cottage. I am having a cup of tea and enjoying a good book.

I love to read. You may often find me re-reading the classics, or a current notable. Sometimes there is just nothing better than a cozy mystery. I have read a few of Laura Child's mysteries. Her Tea Shop Mysteries are light and fun, perfect reading on a rainy afternoon with a cup of tea.


I hope that you enjoyed my little bit of self indulgence. Please stop by Rhondi's beautiful blog and visit all of the Tuesday Tea Party participants. Until next time, Bentley and I will be snuggled up on the sofa. I'll be enjoying my cup of tea and my book, while Bentley will be doing what he does best - cuddling!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Cup of Tea and a Mystery